Capitol Presence is a quickly growing IT-startup seeking full-time Quality Assurance Analyst’s to join their IT development team. This is a great work opportunity for someone who wants to take creative ownership of their work and leave their mark on development campaigns in support of the health care industry. We are looking for a detail-oriented developers with an enduring curiosity for their craft and can provide design guidance to the creative team. We have up to 10 positions and we want to hear your ideas!
Capitol Presence is seeking Quality Assurance Analysts with experience in the healthcare or commercial software industry to manage and drive improvement in a variety of operational and administrative processes.
This position will preferably be based out of our office in Morgantown, WV, Columbia, MD or McLean, VA
The responsibilities for this position include management of aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, requirement building, quality assurance and road map development. You will get a chance to exercise your judgment in determining and managing technical life cycles based on customer business objectives, timelines and other resource constraints. You will be challenged and provided a tremendous opportunity for growth in a customer facing, fast paced, agile environment.
- Coordinate the Management of ISO Certifications – Schedule, plan, and help lead internal audits of ISO in preparation of new ISO 2015 Standard
- Corrective Action Resolution – Work with process owners to develop corrective actions for audit nonconformance’s
- Coordinate the Management of our Document Control Process – Support process owners with authoring control documents
- Coordinate the Control of Monitoring and Measuring Equipment – Schedule and oversee calibration of all monitoring and measuring equipment which may impact product or process quality
- Customer Certification Packages – Create certifications packages for customers upon request
- Metrics – Perform data collection and calculation of departmental metrics
- Minimum 2 years experience in a QA role
- Experience dealing with ISO