Quickly growing IT-startup seeks full-time Project Manager to join the creative digital team. This is a great work opportunity for someone who wants to take creative ownership of their work and leave their mark on Federal support campaigns. We are looking for a detail-oriented Project Manger with an enduring curiosity for their craft, experience in Agile Methodology and can provide design guidance to the creative and development team. We want to hear your ideas!
This full-time position will either work on location from our Tyson’s Corner office and able to commute into Washington, DC. Extensive telework and flexwork opportunities are a possibility. As such, this person must be a great time manager and able to manage multiple projects independently. Strong communication skills, a must. Good benefits package.
- Strong Agile Methodology Knowledge
- Abilities with Adobe design suite and WordPress
- Proven experience with effective requirements gathering
- Comfortable in SharePoint knowledge
- Understands UX – page design, CTAs, funnel consistency
- Ability to test functionality and perform quality assurance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, and Power BI a plus
- Able to learn new systems/platforms
- Can take vague guidance and turn it into great output
- Keeps current with new design and technical trends
- Familiar with Project Road Maps and Scrum Meetings
- Building Requirements and leading requirements meetings with client
- Build out and manage project timelines and road maps
- Effectively running of Sprint Management and Scrum Meetings
- Effectively communicate with Client POCs and Design team for effective build out of solutions
- Assisting in testing development and execution
- Responsible for keep projects, requirements, and tasks on shedule
- Assigning of tasks and requirements to proper team members
- Evaluate and recommend new processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, or applicable field or 4 years of professional experience
- Certifications preferred, not required
- Security Clearance Preferred, Not Required.
Send creative samples, resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you to the email listed within this post.