Capitol Presence Consulting Group
Non-Profit Organizations Budget Friendly Mobility Flexibility
We work with non-profit organizations to deliver a package that works best for their needs. Custom designed solutions and packages that include monthly IT support, interactive websites to better tell your story, as well as donation options.
Non-profits work on a shoe string budget, and we understand that. We don’t want to be a business expense, we want to be a tool used to deliver your message and cause.
The nonprofit sector includes more than 2M orgs, nearly 13 million FTE’s, and contributes $900 billion to the US economy. Last year, Americans gave nearly $400 billion to charity. So how do you stand out in the vast nonprofit landscape?
TAILOR-MADE SOLUTIONS FOR THE NON-PROFIT INDUSTRY
OUR APPROACH Capitol Presence understands the need for nonprofits to make their presence known. Capitol Presence also understands there is no one-stop shop for nonprofit marketing/outreach. Every organization is different, and we create tailor-made strategies to help your nonprofit capture the interest and attention that leads to increased donations, fundraising, and/or conversions to your value proposition. We believe nonprofits can and should approach marketing the same way as (if not better than) a for-profit. After all, marketing is attracting attention and building demand for what you’ve created, and that is just as applicable to .orgs as it is to .coms. At Capitol Presence, our team of experienced and skilled consultants pay attention, research, analyze, build, test, and communicate optimized marketing and outreach strategies to help you grow without losing site of your core mission.
WHAT WE OFFER
WORKING WITH *GUIDESTAR TO IMPROVE HOW FUNDERS AND DONORS PERCEIVE YOUR ORGANIZATION.
Capitol Presence works with *GuideStar, to improve how funders and donors perceive your organization:
- Share your story with millions: Get your information in front of the millions of donors and stakeholders who use GuideStar data to inform their giving and involvement with nonprofits.
- Sync up with donor giving platforms:Get your organization’s data on AmazonSmile, Facebook, Network for Good, and many other platforms
*GuideStar: The world’s largest repository of nonprofit information. GuideStar has a profile for every nonprofit listed on their site and they encourage nonprofits to claim and update their profile with the most relevant information.Strategic Research and Planning: Capitol Presence will work to bring stakeholders together to plan and act on achieving your organizational goals.
- Agile Program Management : Communication is quite possibly the biggest hold up in development. Our agile framework will make communication a priority, with sprint intervals aimed at milestone productivity and building towards the end goal.
- User Persona Creation: Different people visit your site for different reasons. We will create reliable and realistic representations of your key audience segments for reference.
- Based on qualitative and quantitative user research and web analytics.
WEBSITE AND DIGITAL FOOTPRINT ASSESSMENT
READYING YOUR NON-PROFIT FOR THE DIGITAL WORLD.
Website Assessment: Facilitates the optimization your organization’s digital infrastructure before beginning your outreach. This assessment is based on researching how site visitors use your site. This can be simple as making sure your landing pages are clear and concise with intuitively navigable conversion points, or as complex as a complete website redesign.
Doesn't Have to Mean Small Solutions.