NIST Compliance, Cyber Security Specialist
Location: Northern Virginia
How you will do it
To excel in this role, you must be a consultant to our business, a driver to our industry, and an advisor to our customers. You will operate on the edge of a developing area where cybersecurity focused regulations, compliance frameworks, and customer requirements are actively being developed and implemented. You will demonstrate your technical expertise by consulting and coaching product management and development organizations in technical cybersecurity requirements from standards and frameworks such as the Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST 800-53, ISA Secure IEC-62443, and UL Cybersecurity Assurance Program. You will help drive our industry to a place of improved cybersecurity for building owners and operators by partnering with our government affairs organization to help educate public sector and industry association stakeholders on the benefits of having an educated, risk based approach to improving operational technology cybersecurity. Finally, you will work with our sales and legal organizations to help ensure our solutions meet or exceed customer needs for cybersecurity.
What we look for
- BS/BA in compliance, regulatory affairs, engineering, IT, or other technology related discipline.
- 6+ years professional work experience with at least 2 years’ experience serving in an application or software security governance, risk and compliance role
- Demonstrable experience with IT or technology related compliance and risk management related frameworks such as RMF, NIST 800-53, IEC 62443, UL CAP, or other comparable.
- Relevant certifications from ISACA or (ISC)2 or other regulatory compliance organizations.
- Ability to assess and translate requirements from various sources into practical product roadmaps and development plans.