Capitol Presence is a Woman Owned Small Business located in McLean, VA. we are a Quickly growing IT-startup seeking full – or part-time member to join the growing digital team. This is a great work opportunity for someone who wants to enter into and leave their mark on Federal and commercial support campaigns. No experience necessary, growth opportunities.
Customer Service/Engagement Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Assists current customers and client needs through organizing requests in internal ticketing system
- Communicates with internal teams for daily tracking of tasks and requirements
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assists Executives as assigned
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking