SharePoint Training: InfoPath and Third Party Applications
Introducing InfoPath forms into SharePoint environments (2010, 2013 environments) and how to design forms for advanced SharePoint use. The course also includes third party applications such as Nintex Workfow and Nintex Forms and a deep dive into SharePoint O365 Group Integration. Future versions of this course will include Power Apps.
Lecture Based Training
- We keep lecture based training to a minimum to ensure maximum knowledge transfer, limiting the effects of “Death by PowerPoint”.
- Users will gain access to Capitol Presence SharePoint environment and be able to get hands on experience through interactive labs.
- Attendees will be placed through group activities that model real life scenarios and organizational problems solved by SharePoint.
- Access to Capitol Presence SharePoint Environment
- Hand outs and activity sheets
- Interactive labs and lessons
- Q&A with SharePoint SMEs
- Lunch Provided (for courses greater than 4 hours)
- On-site or Capitol Presence location training
- Access to on-line training support
- Access to video-tape of courses (when applicable)
- Delivery of White Papers on subject
- Delivery of Capitol Presence Certification
COMPLETED30 Jul 2018