Business Development Representative
- Capitol Presence
- No Comment
- business, business development, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Solutions, commercial, federal, federal government, government, marketing, private, public, sales, sales and marketing, state government
As part of Capitol Presence’s on-going strategy to drive growth, we are currently recruiting Business Development Representatives for our Tysons, Virginia headquarters.
Business Development Representatives will be responsible for managing leads, networking within assigned accounts, and driving revenue through the sale of Capitol Presence’s services and solutions.
This position is designed to prepare Business Development Representatives for a successful career in sales by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industry, and customers while making valuable contributions to the ongoing success of the business as a full-time employee. This position involves building relationships with both commercial and Federal organizations and representatives, as well as representing the company in the public and private sectors.
Upon demonstrating success in the role, there is opportunity to move into more successively senior-level sales positions within the company.
- Generate qualified leads by making outbound B2B calls to prospective customers.
- Pitch and promote assigned Capitol Presence campaigns and special offers.
- Receive and respond to incoming customer calls and emails.
- Obtain all necessary information from the customer to further the sales process.
- Documents calls in the CRM system to track and manage sales leads.
- Collaborate and establish relationships with other sales team members (i.e. Account Managers and Client Solution Consultants).
- Meet with Federal Contacts to introduce Capitol Presence to agencies needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a professional B2B sales and/or marketing environment.
- Must be goal oriented, self-motivated and have a desire to be a part of a growing team which is energetic, talented, and competitive.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with our customers in a professional manner.
- Display active listening skills, strong attention to detail, and well organized.
Working at Capitol Presence
We offer an attractive benefits package that includes a PPO medical plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We have PTO, on-going training, education reimbursement and a business casual dress code, as well as remote opportunity. We have a young environment and are a great place to work!
We encourage people with disabilities and veteran status to apply. Capitol Presence Consulting Group is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. Members must be US-Citizens and have ability to obtain a federal security clearance.