Capitol Presence is a quickly growing IT-startup seeking part-time or Full-Time Back Office Administrator to join their team.
This is a great work opportunity for someone who wants to take creative ownership of their work and leave their mark on development campaigns in support of the health care, Government and GovCon industry. We are looking for a detail-oriented professionals with an enduring curiosity for their craft and can provide HR guidance, QuickBooks administration, account receivables and can bring an administration of company accounts to the creative team. Teleworking is a possibility.
Capitol Presence is seeking Back Office Administrator with experience in the healthcare, GovCon or commercial administrative and HR software. We are looking for a team member to manage and drive improvement in a variety of operational and administrative processes – including HR, Timekeeping, Administrative support, Accounts Receivables, and Social Media administration.
This position will preferably be based out of our office McLean, VA.
- Coordinate the Management of Accounts Receivables and Management of client accounts
- Administrative Support – Work with process owners to support in the carrying out of administrative applications including social media, QuickBooks, Timekeeping software, ADP and Billing software.
- Coordinate the Management of our Document Control Process – Support process owners with supporting control documents
- Run monthly accounting reports to be delivered and consolidated with CPA and HR Team Members
- Customer Certification Packages – Create customer packages upon request
- Metrics – Perform data collection and calculation of departmental metrics to be delivered to business owners for monthly reports
- Minimum 2 years experience in a HR or Account Management role
- Experience dealing with ISO, DCAA, NIST and GovCon Compliance Policies
- Minimum 1 years experience with account receivables